Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TAG--YOU'RE IT!!

Two names you go by:
1. Annette
2. Mrs. Enns-Wind

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. jeans
2. dress shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. play piano
2. bake and decorate cakes

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. sleep
2. time to get marking done

Favorite Pets:
1
2

Two people who will fill this out
1. Kimmy
2. ?

Two people who will not fill this out
1. most people I know
2.

Two things you did last night:
1. put the boys to bed
2. Watched TV (How I met your mother)

Two things you ate today
1. taco salad
2. falafels in a pita

Two people you last talked to:
1. Austin
2. John

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. studying VESPR theory with Chemistry 20 students
2. practicing AWANA verses with John N & Josh

Two longest car rides:
1. Waldheim to California when I was 8.
2. Yellowknife to Waldheim

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite holidays vacations
1. trip to California when I was 8.
2. trip to Edmonton from Yellowknife one Thanksgiving ('97 I think)

Two favorite drinks:
1 Milk
2. Peppermint tea with honey

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... And please do not spoil the fun. Forward this; delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. TAG YOU ' RE IT!

No comments: