Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things to do during spring break

I made my list, thinking that if I accomplished it, it would indicate a worthwhile spring break. I accomplished a bunch, but not all of it, yet. I still have a day and a half. I know that I won't get it all done, but it still was a good week.
The things I finished:
1. cleaning the fridge
2. cleaning the oven
3. cleaning the cupboards
4. ripping wallpaper down
5. repairing walls
6. cleaning up Christmas cards
7. sewing curtains for the study (and putting them up)
8. sending away health receipts

The things I can still finish today and tomorrow:
9. marking
10. unit planning for Physics 20 and Science 9

The things I won't get done:
11. painting the downstairs bathroom
12. painting my corner and the hallway in the basement
13. income tax

Having said all of that, there were some extras that weren't planned this week:
14. I didn't yell at my boys much.
15. John had a sleepover with a friend.
16. I caught up on sleep.
17. I took Austin to get a formal picture done.
18. We had some good family times together.

I think it's been a good week.

No comments: