Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Questions....

The end of the school year is almost upon us. Only four teaching days left and then finals start. Yesterday I gave 3 of my 5 classes tests; today I gave a fourth class a test and on Friday, the fifth class gets a test. What was I thinking?

This weekend I have to catch up on marking, get two final exams together and write my speech for graduation. Then next week I have to get the other three final exams together, finish marking everything and try to find some time to get the yearbook done. What am I doing?

Then July hits. I still want to get pictures on my walls, wash windows, make some curtains, sew a couple of baby gifts, and reorganize some stuff around the house. There are book shelves and toy shelves to paint and build too. Then the boys have soccer camp and we are hosting two coaches from Britain; a friend from Bible school and her husband and children are dropping by as they travel through the area; my former roommate from Bible school may be in the area and hopefully will come for a visit; the boys will have swimming lessons and later go to camp. What will I really be able to do?

2 comments:

Cheryl G said...

You can do it! Somehow what needs to get done does get done. Phil. 4:13 and 19. You are in my prayers this week.

Betty said...

Annette,
What I hope that you are really able to do is enjoy every day and take some time for yourself!