Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy week

I told myself years ago that I would never go back to teaching full-time with kids. Well, never say never. Here I am going nuts; trying to keep everything in balance and often failing. This last week was CRAZY!! I had to get report cards together while teaching 5 classes each day, making supper and cleaning up around the house, making a cake and baking cookies for Family Fun Night at Elizabeth school, taking our high school to a career fair and getting ready for a substitute on Friday. I just completed the seminar requirements for the accreditation process so I can set my own final exams for my grade 12 classes. The things I missed out on this week were coffee with my friend, taking Austin to the specialist, cleaning the bathroom and attending a meeting at school about the drug issues in our town and school.
So much to do...so little time.

No comments: