Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another transition in our lives.

I wanted to give you an update on John's job status.
On Tuesday morning he had an interview to be a salesman at Tisdale's. (Another teacher covered my classes so that I could stay home with Austin.) He doesn't have any experience in car sales and so the interviewer thanked him and said he was going to wait to see what other resumes came in. He left John hanging and wondering. Apparently he took John's resume to John Boquist, the owner of Tisdale's Sales and Services, who recognized John's name from last year when they had some meetings. On Wednesday John got a call from John Boquist asking him to consider being trained to be a controller to replace the current controller who will be retiring in 2009. John had another interview at Tisdale's Friday after school and got the job!! He will start as a salesperson to learn the business and later in fall be trained to be a controller. They are still working out a start date.
So I wanted to let you know that John will soon be employed. Yeah!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Congratulations!!!! I am really happy for both of you!