Monday, June 30, 2008

Starting the summer off right!

I really enjoyed my first day of summer vacation.
In the past I've done a variety of things to get my summer off to a good start:
- I used to sleep in (that was before kids).
- we've often gone out for a nice dinner (my boys think McDonalds is nice)
- I've had a pedicure (it was awesome, but so not me)
This time I tried to sleep in, but that didn't work, so I got up and did some exercising (John thought I might be coming down with something); I had a facial and makeover in the afternoon. Then we had friends over for Barbecue Pizza and tested out the new WII game to round out the day! I think the summer is off to a good start.

1 comment:

Betty said...

A facial and a makeover - wow! I have never had that done! Sleeping in sounds good to me! Hope the rest of your summer is as delightful as your first day!