Sunday, November 08, 2009

Stress

I live with it; I always have lived with it; I always will.
My life right now is quite stressful. One of my collegues tells me that if I'm not careful I sound bitter; she laughs and excuses me by saying, "Annette's trying not to be bitter."
John is doing his MBA in Saskatoon. He's gone 3, 4 or even 5 days of the week. He's very busy and loving it. I'm happy for him and I'm trying to encourage and support him to do well.
John N is still playing guitar and loving it; at school the grade 5's get band and so he's learning the flute this year; he's also started sledge hockey again this year. He keeps himself busy with Math club, 756 club and junior youth. He also wants to join the drama club at school this winter. It will be good for him.
Josh is doing piano, Awana club and starting to really enjoy reading.
Austin is a TV addict. I'm trying to get him to learn verses from an Awana cubbies book.
Then there's me: teaching full-time, marking, cooking, cleaning and trying to get more than six hours of sleep each night. More sleep means less stress. Not quite there yet.

No comments: