It's been an awesome month! We've done some really fun things as a family.
I finally got to go to a Michael W. Smith concert. What a great time of worship.
Then we attended a disco party - a fund-raising gala for Sherbrooke Community Centre in Saskatoon. John is doing a project for them for his MBA program and they invited him to come by giving us free tickets. The food was amazing; the music was fun and we met some very interesting people.
Then John, Mom & Brenda surprised me with a 40th birthday party. I didn't have a clue. That was a shock, walking into my house and suddenly hearing everyone yell, "Surprise!" I was shocked. It was fun and just the right people were there. It was perfect.
Now John is away in a study tour with his MBA class to China. He's really enjoying himself and I'm happy for him. It's rather stressful on my end, but I'm hanging in there.
I spent this past weekend with my sister, Brenda, and her husband, Dave. They have such a nice house and it's nice to be spend time with her. They took us to see the 3D version of Shrek. The boys loved it and it was fun to be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment