I was taking a nap one afternoon and this is what I found on my answering machine. So cute! I kept it for a while, but I know it will get erased, so here is my permanent record of Austin's little friend leaving a message:
Jacob: "I was looking for Austin; I can't find him; I wan...I want to meet him at Elizabeth School; I tried phoning you. Bye."
Thankfully Austin was around and woke me up to ask if he could bike to the school and hang out with Jacob for a while. Unfortunately he didn't take his watch, but he made his way home just on time for supper. Later that evening we got a call from another little friend's parent who had seen Austin cross Main Street on his bike without stopping at a stop sign. Needless to say we had another conversation about bike safety and being careful when we're alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment