r who has a handyman services business; maybe he'll take some courses.Now we have to get the office set up, paint in the basement, remove the wall paper in the dining room and we can unpack more boxes. Yeah!!
Professionally, for me, this is a great position. As the principal of KCS said, this is the best science teaching position being advertised in Saskatchewan this year. It is grade 11 and 12 Chemistry and Physics, along with developing a syllabus for online courses and possibly a grade 12 Math course tossed in. Call me crazy but that is exactly what I want.
John does not seem as thrilled. One of his first comments was, "You so badly don't want to move that you are willing to give up staying at home and go and teach." He's right, there is some truth to that. I also want some stability for all of us. I want my boys to be able to go to the same Church and school for a while. I want us to enjoy our home and community without the thought of how do I make friends and feel at home in the next place. This is long term and we need to commit ourselves.
Just as I was getting phone calls for this interview John got a rather disturbing phone call about complaints for some volunteer work he has been doing. This situation was not handled well by the person who called John and also by John. It made me realize how fragile my husband is right now. I love him dearly and I will stand completely behind him, but I also need to pray. He has been through the ringer and needs some time to recover and to heal. I think some stability in our lives can help with that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment